Saturday, November 20, 2010

Movember

It's that time of year again... But likely not the time of year that you're thinking - especially as we're looking at the window at snow this morning.

The time I'm talking about, is good ol' Movember. When men all across the country, grow (or attempt to grow) some of the most fantastical, dirty, greasy moustachios you've ever seen. What a fun and hilarious way to raise money and awareness for a great charity: Prostate Cancer Canada.

While trolling the web yesterday, I noticed that the team I was making my donation to, didn't have any photos posted - and I was their first donation. No good at all... they have potential to rake in some decent coin, so I volunteered my services and headed down to the Bear Mtn Arena last night for some quick pre-game headshots of the Cowichan Capitals Team.


If you haven't already, please PLEASE consider donating to this incredible cause. If you'd like to donate to the Capitals Movember team, here's the link (the pictures haven't been updated yet, which is why I've posted them here for all to see). If there's another team you'd prefer to donate to, that's great too... it all goes to the same place, and that's all that really matters.

But seriously though, you should donate via the Caps! :)