Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Maternity Portrait Photographer, Victoria BC

I could not have been more excited when Leanne booked me to do some family maternity portraits. I've known her for years now, and I can't help but smile just thinking about how happy it makes me to see her as a wife and Mommy.
Baby #2 was due on Remembrance day, but as of last night (when I last heard from Leanne), Poet has yet to come meet us. They're in the hospital, ready & waiting, so I'm hoping that this post will be the little boost that baby needs :)

We started the session off in their living room, and then did some outside photos at Coast Collective - which was very fitting, since it's also where Chad & Leanne had their wedding portraits taken.

There are far too many great images for me to choose favorites. I kind of had to close my eyes and pick a few, because there was no way I could decide otherwise.

Leanne, you are one hot Mommy... I can't wait to meet your new little baby!! He or She will be a perfect addition to the happy family you and Chad have created. xo