Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Baby Portrait Photographer, Victoria BC

Starbucks Xmas drinks are out, carols are playing in the stores, there's snow on the ground outside, and Santa is in the Mall... I love this time of year.
And it gets even better when you get to take photos of an adorable little girl for her 1st Christmas!
This little sweetheart was born the day before my birthday. I told her Mommy that she was going to be my Worm's future wife :)

Last week we hung out for a few hours to take some photos of her in her first Christmas dress (her Mommy and her Grandma actually bought the dress before she was even born).
We threw in some fun Xmas props for good measure, Grandpa was there to help, and we got some great results.

Seriously - how CUTE is she!?





This one is my favorite... she's such a doll!