Thursday, October 28, 2010

Family Portrait Photographer, Victoria BC

The day after Torie & Mike's wedding, I spent the afternoon in Beacon Hill Park with some of our best friends. It was a bit of a combination of a family session and an engagement session because after seven years and a cutie-pie daugther together, this happy couple is finally tying the knot - and I can't wait until their wedding next September!

On with the images! Again, liking the black & white better, but posting some colour too because I know that a lot of you like colour as much as I like b&w.

Here's the whole family...

Look at the huge eyes on her! And I've decided that if my Worm is Mister Serious, then she wins the prize for Little Miss Serious.


I love this tree:


Peek-a-Boo

And saving my favorites for last... a little collage of play-time on the swings: