Monday, October 11, 2010

Family Portrait Photographer, Victoria BC

A little while ago, I was contacted by the Mom of one of my best-friends from high-school. She had a challenge for me: get a Christmas portrait of all of her grandkids, TOGETHER. No small feat, considering they're a group of 4 adorably independent kids.

Nicola & Claire, it was great to see you again - and your "babies" are just the cutest!!
Jean - thanks for the vote of confidence :)
I hope you all like your photos!

First up, the two pairs of siblings. Nicola's two are the oldest:


And here are Claire's:


Now for the individual portaits. I almost always like b&w better... but I'm struggling a bit when it comes to deciding on these ones, so I'm going to post both.

And last but not least... we did it! We got one of all of the cousins/grandkids, looking oh-so-sweet, and smiling at me... Hooray!