Monday, October 4, 2010

Family Portrait Photographer, Victoria BC

Our next door neighbors contacted me a while ago and asked if we could do a family portrait session in the park behind our house. Of course, I obliged. How could I resist such a great family and such adorable little boys! I'll be the first to admit, I have a soft-spot for brothers now that I have 2 boys of my own.
Today we'll stick with the family images, and I'm going to save tomorrow's post to be dedicated just to the boys.

Check out this great looking family...



Brad is in the Military, and as Susan explained to me on the day of our session, yellow flowers are a symbol of the Military Wife. They're also the color that they used for their wedding. Brad has since been deployed, and they'll have to celebrate their 10th anniversary apart, so it was important for them to use yellow flowers in a few of their photos before he left.






I'm so glad that you're happy with your images. It was my pleasure!