Monday, January 25, 2010

iheartfaces - Week 4: Texture


If you had asked me about Texture a year ago, when I was first getting serious about photography, I likely would've looked at you with a blank stare.  But the more I studied, and started following blogs as a source of ideas/inspiration/knowledge, the more things started to make sense... and shortly after I discovered the blog of Matt Nicolosi, I really fell in love with the idea of using texture to enhance some of my images.

This week at iheartfaces, the photo challenge is Texture.  I can't wait to see what others enter because this is such a cool addition to the art of photography!  

My entry is, yet again, an image of the Tadpole.  I took it at the park a few weeks ago, and enhanced it using a texture from Shadowhouse Creations .



To see more of this weeks textured images, click over and check out the iheartfaces website.