Monday, January 11, 2010

iheartfaces - Week 2: "Best Face Photo"


It's week two of heart faces 2nd year as a photography community!  They're still busy celebrating their 1st birthday so this week's contest theme is "Best Face Photo".  The rules this week were a lot simpler than last week with the main stipulation being that we had to use a photo from this month or last.  I've been challenging myself to use my camera every day, if possible, so this rule was a great push for me.  And the fact that there are 18 guest judges this week (including some of my Faves: [b]ecker, Pioneer Woman, Amy Wenzel and the Ellsworth's) made it that much more exciting!

This afternoon it finally decided to stop raining, so Mister and I took Tadpole to the park for a few hours.  He loves the park, not only for the running around, but for the quality time with his Daddy.  I took quite a few pictures while we were out, but this one is by far my favorite (I added a little bit of texture to it too, just to give it a bit of a different look/feel).  Our Tadpole is such a happy little 2yr old!



Head over to heart faces to see the rest of this weeks entries - and say Happy 1st Birthday!