Monday, August 23, 2010

iheartfaces - Week 34: Beach Fun


Summer is almost over, and I'm sad to say that we still haven't spent any time at the beach. Luckily Tadpole has been able to get his beach on with other members of the family, so he's not feeling as sun & sand deprived as I am.

This weeks contest theme at iheartfaces is "Beach Fun" and since I don't have any recent images to post, I dug back to a family photo session that I did last winter. It was December, and one of the windiest days of the year - but we stuck it out anyways... and despite the chill factor, this happy family still had a great time. While it lasted. It was COLD and we packed up after about 15mins.


Head over to iheartfaces to see the rest of this weeks Beach Fun entries. Most of them are probably a lot warmer than mine :)