Sunday, October 4, 2009

iheartfaces - Week 29


My Story in Photos: My Favorite Things

It's Angie & Amy's week off, so instead of a contest at ifaces, we're sharing our story in photos again.  This week, it's "My favorite Things".  Everytime I see or hear that, I get the Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies cover of the Sound of Music song stuck in my head.

Anyhoo... I have so many favorite things.  I had to pare down my list a little bit so that I could come up with a reasonable amount of photos to post.

And here we go:

My Mister...

My Tadpole - being a boy...

The two material posessions that mean the most to me...

My collection of Henry Rollins books.  I love to read, and I have more books than I can even count... but these are some of my favorites.  Henry Rollins is my hero...

It just doesn't get any better than BC wines... Hillside Estates Pinot Gris is my favorite white, and Elephant Island Black Currant is my favorite red...

"Apple"... my Mac Book pro (named by the Tadpole)... 

Red Tulips!...

Rainbows...

Tadpole and his Unk.  They have such a great relationship.  Unk and I have a great one with our Aunty, so it means the world to me that Tadple gets to have the same with my bro...

And last but not least - 4 favorite things in one photo... Mister, Tadpole, and smiles at the hockey rink. *sigh* I love my life...

For a great chance to get to know everyone else a little better, check out ifaces and see everyone else's favorite things.