Monday, August 31, 2009

iheartfaces - Week 34


Before & After Challenge

It's Amy & Angie's week off again, so instead of a photo contest, we're sharing a few photos that illustrate just how much we've learned about photography (and editing) in the last few months.

The rules are simple... post a photo that you took when you were first getting serious about photography (and that you were proud of and you thought turned out great at the time).  Then post a 2nd photo that you took sometime during the month of August that you applied a lot of the tips you've learned at ifaces when you took and edited the photo.

My camera was a Christmas present that I rec'd in mid-January, so my first photo was taken in February of this year.  Tadpole in the bathtub:



And this is my August photo... Tadpole sitting at a picnic table at the park last weekend.  I can't decide whether or not I like it better in color or in black & white, so I'm going to post both:




Head over to ifaces to see the improvement in the rest of this weeks photos.