Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Boys

When I was in highschool, I had 3 very different best friends and a few years after graduation, we all went our separate ways.  One friend moved to Ontario, and we’re not really in touch anymore.  Aunty Tulip is one of the others.  She lives in Calgary now, but we’re still really close and we see each other as often as we can.

The 3rd friend moved to the mainland, married a beautiful girl, and had himself a sweet little family. 

And in July they moved back to Victoria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m BEYOND excited to have them back in my life – and now my little Tadpole gets to grow up and be friends with his boys, Z-man (who's 4) and his little brother J-Bear (who's only a few months younger than Tadpole).
Mister and I had them all over for a BBQ and, of course, I had to pull out the camera and capture a few images of the boys playing together.

These are a few of my favorites (post-processing with Pioneer Woman's Heartland Action) and I'll share some black and whites at some point next week. 








Okay, I can't resisit... two more for the road...