Monday, May 18, 2009

iheartfaces - Week 19

It's Monday again. That means it's time for iheartfaces! This week is a special contest week! We're supposed to submit our best photo for a chance to have it be added to the brand-new I Faces Blurb photo book!

As usual, I wasn't sure which photo to choose, so I left it up to Mister. This is one of his very favorites of Tadpole, so it didn't take long for him to decide on entering it. I took it in our hotel room in Mexico last year. Tadpole was just starting to learn how to roll over - and we crack up whenever we see the look on his face.


I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I Faces web sites.