Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I want to wish a Very Happy Mother’s Day to my Mom (Ma'am). And to my Step-Mom (Granny). And to my Mother-in-law (Grandma). I love you guys!
I can’t forget my Aunty and my Gramma (Great-Gran), kuz they’re Mom’s and I love them too!
And to all of my friends who are (or will soon become) Mom/Mama/Mommy/Mummy/Mum’s … Happy Mother’s Day!
Because they’re probably the most traditional of all gifts, here are some flowers for all of you to enjoy…

Now it’s my turn! Happy Mother’s Day to ME! I’m the luckiest Mummy in the world to have such a fantastic little family. I walked into the kitchen a few days ago to find that Mister had spelled this out on the fridge. Happy bubble :)

This post wouldn’t be complete without a picture of Tadpole and me. Except that the downside to being the one with the camera is that I’m always behind it and there are very rarely any pictures of me with my boy. I went back to last year, my very first Mother’s Day, for this picture.