Monday, January 3, 2011

iheartfaces - “Absolute Best Face Photo of 2010″


I had no trouble choosing this one. Since the minute I saw it on my screen, I knew that this was my new personal favorite image. I feel like I improved quite a bit in 2010, and I think this is just one of a handful of portraits that I'm thrilled to have added to my portfolio.

Ah, my little Worm. I just posted this one a few days ago, but it fits this weeks iheartfaces theme so well that I had to show it off again. This is SOOO his personality. He's so serious. An old man trapped in a baby body. If you look closely, you'll see that he's showing me just what he thinks of having the camera shoved in his face again (he's flipping me the bird!).
I love my boys! And I love most of Tadpole's portraits from this past year too... but this one of Worm really takes the cake.



Happy New Year everyone!!