Thursday, September 23, 2010

Family Portrait Photographer, Victoria BC

Yesterday was the sneak-peek, today is the full post :)

My brother introduced me to them, and I've known this couple for a few years now. Despite the fact that we used to only live a few minutes apart, this was my first time seeing them since they welcomed Audrey, their 8 month old baby girl.
On Saturday, Colleen, Ben & baby Audrey met me at Royal Roads for some fun family portraits. The forecast called for rain, but despite the clouds, it was warm and sunny!

At first Audrey wasn't too sure about the crazy lady with the black box stuck to her face, but she warmed up to me and I think we got some good stuff.

Ben & Colleen, it was so great to see you again - I'm thrilled to have finally met your adorable little girl! On with the photos...


These are my two favorites from the day:


LOVE that last one... she got right into the posing... such a little model :)