Monday, December 21, 2009

iheartfaces - Week 50: My Story in Photos: Holiday Traditions


It's a non-contest week at ifaces, so everyone is invited to share their story in photos and the theme is Holiday Traditions.  I've already posted photos from our annual Xmas tree hunt last year and this year.  And a photo of Tadpole with Santa's cookies.  And his first visit with Santa last year.  And of course Tadpole's 1st Christmas morning.

So... I guess that just leaves the tree.  This year our tree is quite a bit smaller than usual, so a number of my favorite ornaments stayed packed away... but that didn't stop me from pulling out my camera last night and taking pictures of a few that are on display.

From the year that Mister and I got hitched:


From my Aunty & Uncle's wedding, waaaay back in the day ;)


From our our first Christmas as a little family:


From my Gramma when Tadpole was born:


From Grumpy & Granny, the year Mister and I got engaged:


Tadpole's favorite ornament this year... and a symbol of one of my all-time favorite Christmas traditions - the IIHF World Jr. Hockey Tournament.  Go Canada!!!


Click over to ifaces to see the rest of this weeks stories.