Monday, July 6, 2009

My Story in Photos: The Patriotic Edition


It's break time at iheartfaces again this week, so instead of a contest, we're just telling stories.  I imagine that most of the stories on the site will be about the 4th of July, so here's my Canadian Edition.

This past Wednesday was Canada Day.  Unfortunately, our entire family was sick so we didn't get to do anything fun.  Luckily I have a whole lot of photos from last year - Tadpole's FIRST Canada Day.

Mister, Unk, and I took Tadpole downtown Victoria to the Inner Harbour.  We did some walking and people watching - won't be much longer till he's old enough to stay up for the Fireworks!




Happy Belated Canada Day!  And for all of you American's, Happy Belated 4th of July!
To see the rest of this weeks stories, head over to the iheartfaces website.