Thursday, July 2, 2009

Maternity Portrait Photographer, Victoria BC

Meet "Tubbins" (again) - future cousin of some of my favourite subjects.
I met up with Tubbins’ Mommy & Daddy to do a quick mini-maternity session. After 10 days of labour, we figure Tubbins decided to hold on long enough for this session, and then he or she would make the grand arrival.
Prior to our session, Mommy was a huge help - sending me plenty of ideas and other photos that she’d seen and liked. I’m always looking for ways to incorporate this kind of inspiration into my own style. I hope it worked in this case.
Thanks for the session you guys. I'll have your proof gallery ready and e-mailed to you later on tonight. I can’t wait to meet little Tubbins – any day now!











You can read more about this growing, happy family on their blog, Perci-ville.